- If anything changes in your employment, monthly payments, income or assets, contact your Mortgage Lender.
- Remain in contact with your processor for items needed and respond promptly.
- Make sure you have signed and returned any necessary documentation requested as this can often hold up your process.
- Continue to pay your mortgage payment.
- Continue to pay your other obligations.
- Do not make any major purchases without discussing with your Mortgage Lender.
- Do not apply for new credit without discussing with your Mortgage Lender.
- Do not increase your usage of your revolving debt without discussing with your Mortgage Lender.
- Do not allow your credit to become delinquent with any of your creditors.
- Do not change the status of your credit accounts without discussing with your Mortgage Lender. If there are items on your credit that are inaccurate, discuss resolution with your Mortgage Lender before disputing.
- Do not change your debts or payment habits. Changes may impact your credit score and qualification which can disqualify you or change the fees of your loans.